Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why I Will Not Pick for 28 Days

I have just taken a vow not to pick at my skin for 28 days from now. I prefer not to take vows unless I am certain I can keep them because I believe the consequences of breaking them are serious. The reason I have taken this vow is because I believe I can and need to stop picking and because I know that if I can do it it might help someone else believe they can do it too. The weather is getting hot again and for my own health and peace of mind I can't afford to worry about having to cover my skin all the time. So I will have to let my skin heal. I've replaced the Daily Count box on the right with the day in the 28 days I'm at and a line about how I'm feeling. I'll update it as I'm able to or when there's a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment