Friday, August 23, 2013

Sleep & the Company We Keep

I was doing so well and feeling so positive, but just fell off the wagon. Only slept 3 hours last night and today a friend of mine visited me for a long time and kind of stressed me out. She's an extremely kind person but thinks very differently from me. Whereas I do best when I go with the flow and rely on my intuition, she likes to have everything organized and to logically analyze most of her experiences. She asks me a lot of questions I've never thought about the answers to. I'm really worn out and should've just gone to sleep after she went home. Instead as I was sitting on my bed about to put on my pajamas I started picking, and got to my arms, legs, and chest. I'm disappointed with myself, and frustrated I'll have to go through another long healing process, but what's done is done, and tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment