Monday, August 6, 2012

Analyzing the Daily Count Data

When I've picked really badly, I avoid looking at my skin for the next couple of days, unhappy with what I've done. After last night, I'm in that mode. Let's hope it lasts through this very stressful week.

By the way, here is a nerdy but informative graph of my Daily Count data since I started counting over a month ago:


Including last night's count skewed the results somewhat, but it's still clear that the weekends are my peak picking time. It seems like I do pretty well during the week, then lose control by Saturday or Sunday, or even Monday. The reason why may just be that I have more free time to myself on the weekends, or that as the weekend comes to an end I start becoming anxious about going to work, or maybe a week is the maximum time I can go without a more serious picking session, and the picking just happens to fall on the weekend. Whatever the case, it seems like I need to be especially careful around the weekend, and strive to make it through more than a week without more intense picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment