Saturday, August 18, 2012

Don't Think About It

I've been doing pretty good over the past week. Since last Saturday the most I've picked at in a day was 5 spots. It's not like stress disappeared from my life after I resigned from my job, but I haven't had to interact with as many people on a day to day basis as I did previously, and I've been pretty much in control of how I spend my time. I should enjoy that while it lasts! Anyway, I have been tempted to pick a few times, but I've tried to power through and just not think about it. Whenever I've been making good progress for awhile I start to get scared that I will lose control and have a really bad picking session. I feel like that right now - a bit worried and on edge. I'm trying, like I said, not to think about picking. I'm also trying not to look at my skin too much. I hope if I go on for awhile like this it will get easier. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment