Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back at It

The three-day weekend wasn't bad. The first night I scratched at my scalp like crazy and squeezed at many whiteheads and blackheads on my face. The second night I scratched at my scalp less and scratched at my face quite a bit (dry flaky skin). Yesterday was okay. Again, picking consisted mostly of scratching at my scalp and face. It was the same today, with some cuticle scraping thrown in for good measure. I even wore short-sleeves today, and left my arms untouched until just before I left work. My arms are actually starting to look okay. Scarred and sun-damaged, with several scabs and a few red bumps, but okay. Even though I haven't made it through a day since starting this blog with absolutely no picking, I feel like I am making progress. Slowly but surely, I will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment