Friday, May 25, 2012

Short Sleeves

Unfortunately, last night I spent some time in the bathroom picking. My target was the bumps on my chest that have appeared since the weather started warming up. I'm disappointed with myself. However, today's a new day, and a Friday, at that.

It's been a week since I started this blog. I have left my arms alone. This has allowed me to indulge in one of the great pleasures of warm weather many pickers cannot enjoy - wearing a short-sleeved shirt. Feeling the air on my arms is wonderful. Of course, as most pickers know, wearing short sleeves is also risky. Leaving my arms exposed means I may see a bump on my arm and that I may be unable to resist picking at it. One day I hope I'm able to see a bump on my arm and ignore it. But for today, the safest thing seems to be to avoid looking at my arms at all. I'll report back at the end of the day about how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment