Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anticipating a Hard Week Ahead

Sunday...started off well. In the morning I was in spiritual mode. By the afternoon, though, things got harder. I was not perfect today. I picked at the skin around my fingernails and my toenails. I picked at one bump on my leg. I picked a pimple on my face (but that was necessary). I picked at a bump on the back of my head. I scratched at some scabs on my right arm. I picked at a bump on my right arm. I tend to touch my head and my face while I'm reading and watching tv. While I'm reading, I need to keep both hands on the book. While I'm watching tv...well, I still haven't figured that one out. It may sound like I did a lot of damage today, but it really wasn't too bad, compared to what it could have been. But it is getting harder. The more time that passes from the last "incident," the more complacent I become. Next week will be a challenge. I need to make sure I get plenty of sleep, and remain vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment