Friday, July 20, 2012

Busy Week

This has been such a busy week. Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness. I don't like being busy. I like having space to think and breathe, not having my mind full of things to remember and my day full of things I have to do. I like this article: Busyness is Laziness by Reggie Ray.

I've seen some people recommend keeping busy as a way to stop picking. I think that while it can work in the short-term, it's not a very good long-term strategy. Plus for me, at least, being really busy stresses me out so much that when I do finally find time to slow down, I end up picking even more than usual. The same thing happens when I've been around too many people for too long and I finally find some time alone. Being an introvert is a topic I'd like to write more about sometime.

I'm still running a sleep deficit but I hope to catch up on some zzzzs this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment